Tuesday 21 April 2015

IFN Modern Reviews - Fantastic service !

IFN Modern Review

Fantastic chair
Love my pair of camel-colored BC chairs. Their quality is first class. Had over a year and not a single thing off with them.
BC_chairlover         Posted on : 3/1/15


As gorgeous as hoped
Absolutely beautiful. Very happy with the chair and the ottoman. Grey leather looks fabulous. Company was responsive to enquiries.
Cornelius B         Posted on : 2/7/15


love my new chairs!
got 2 white chairs and ottoman is in between--they look so good in front of the fireplace facing each other. Thank you so much for your prompt responses to my questions. Chairs are lovely and comfortable. Delivery was perfect.
emily         Posted on : 10/27/14


Stunning , Beautiful
As an architect, modern fanatic, and avid furniture builder I was absolutely stunned with this piece. Leather is quality, stainless welds are stunning. Very pleased with this reproduction.

Anyone having reservations about getting a reproduction...remember this...the Barcelona Pavilion that we all visit today is a reproduction of the original. IFN did a fantastic job keeping true to the original intention of using quality materials for a fantastic design.....much like the reproduction Barcelona Pavilion. Buy one...your butt and wallet will be happy.
Adam         Posted on : 9/30/14


Perfect fit for the Loft
We purchased a downtown loft and wanted an eclectic mix of rustic and contemporary furnishings that would work for this wonderful old building and open concept space. I have always wanted a Barcelona chair but an original was not in the budget. I began a search for a high quality replica. After much research I decided that IFN Modern had the best replica for our needs. The chair I ordered was not in stock but the customer service team kept me informed about the progress of my order. Just as the chair was about to be delivered I realized I wanted to add the ottoman and again, the excellent customer service team, arranged for the ottoman to be added to my order and delivered with the chair. The shipping packaging was excellent, and the chair and ottoman arrived in perfect condition. I am really pleased with the look and quality of the Pavilion chair and ottoman. We love how it looks in our space and it’s comfortable to sit in, too. Thanks IFN Modern for your help and wonderful chair.
Karen - St. Lois, MO         Posted on : 7/30/14



No comments:

Post a Comment